Pre-NXT Takeover Notes – Dark Match Result, Steel Cage set-up, new slogan, HBK backstage, main roster stars talk Joe-Balor NXT Title match
PWTorch editor Wade Keller presents a special Thursday Flagship edition of the Wade Keller Pro Wrestling Podcast featuring a WrestleMania 36 Preview with ex-WWE Creative Team member and professional stand-up comedian Matt McCarthy.
(Search “wade keller” to subscribe in podcast app or CLICK HERE to subscribe in Apple Podcasts.)
WWE NXT Pre-Takeover News & Notes
– Full Event Preview & Line-up.
– Former TNA star Bobby Roode is backstage at Takeover.
– Pre-Show Dark Match: Amber Moon (f/k/a Adrienne Reese and Athena) beat Peyton Royce. (PWTorch correspondent Josh Parry)
– Josh sent a photo of the steel cage set-up and new show slogan of “NXT Takeover: The End of the Beginning.”
– Shawn Michaels is backstage at Takeover, per a tweet from Triple H.
Never know who's going to show up… #NXTTakeOver: The End… @ShawnMichaels #WeAreNXT pic.twitter.com/Ahr3AosJj8
— Triple H (@TripleH) June 8, 2016
– WWE released a handful of video interviews from main roster WWE stars commenting on the NXT Title steel cage main event between Samoa Joe and Finn Balor. In order: Kevin Owens, Big E., Seth Rollins, and Cesaro.
nxtnxt takeovertakeover june 8takeover the endwwewwe nxt