Viewership for this week’s episode of SmackDown Live rises up. This week’s show was able to draw an average of 2.692 million viewers. This is up from last week’s 2.613 million viewers. This week’s show featured WWE Champion AJ Styles losing to John Cena in a non-title main event match-up. This week’s show also featured Ruby Riott vs. Naomi and Sami Zayn vs. Baron Corbin.
SmackDown was #6 in viewership for this week on cable, behind Curse of Oak Island, Fixer Upper, America’s Top Model 24, Hannity and Tucker Carlson. SmackDown was #1 in the 18-49 demographic for the second week in a row. In comparison, Monday’s post-Elimination Chamber RAW drew 3.180 million viewers, down from last week’s 3.282 million viewers.
Below are SmackDown Live’s viewership numbers for the rest of 2018:
– January 2nd Episode: 2.720 million viewers
– January 9th Episode: 2.603 million viewers
– January 16th Episode: 2.602 million viewers
– January 23rd Episode: 2.580 million viewers
– January 30th Episode: 2.509 million viewers (Royal Rumble Fallout Show)
– February 6th Episode: 2.505 million viewers
– February 13th Episode: 2.449 million viewers
– February 20th Episode: 2.613 million viewers
– February 27th Episode: 2.692 million viewers