Apart from those already confirmed for the PPV, other matches that being considered for SummerSlam are:
– Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz
WWE United States Title Match (Triple Threat Match)
– Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton
– Bobby Roode vs. Mojo Rawley (which would probably end up on the Kickoff Show)
WWE Cruiserweight Title Match
– Cedric Alexander (c) vs. Drew Gulak
– Finn Balor vs. Constable Baron Corbin
– Multi-Team Match for The RAW Tag Team Titles
John Cena vs. The Undertaker in a rematch from WrestleMania has been an idea “thrown around” but there has been no hints at all on TV that this is the direction WWE is going. If the rematch happens, SummerSlam in The New York area would be the place to do it.
It is unclear whether The Sasha Banks vs. Bayley Matchup will still be taking place at SummerSlam because the two are back to being best friends on TV which would imply that their split is on hold. It is interesting to note that there was a report the other day about WWE possibly moving forward with a Horsewomen vs. Horsewomen storyline which, if true, would need to have Banks and Bayley aligned on the same team.